June 14, 2010

Week 27

I can definitely tell Bubba is growing. Feel like I'm getting larger almost daily. He wiggles around all the time, which I enjoy feeling and playing with him, pushing back, etc. Hubs is worried that "I'm going to give him a flat spot." Told him birth will do that!
I did notice this morning that my feet look swollen. Maybe I'm paranoid since the girl sitting next to me at work (who will pop any day now) has Stay-Puff marshmallow feet... Either way, I feel that my ankles are less (not gone) visible. Could also be from me scratching all my skeeter bites, but that may be wishful thinking.
Mom has been helping us with name suggestions, since we should probably get on the ball with that one. Poor guy is gonna get Bubba on his birth certificate if we don't get moving! Not that I would post our name list on here... :)

Baby Development at 27 Weeks Pregnant

  • At 27 weeks pregnant, your baby weighs almost 2 pounds, and is about the length of a head of broccoli.
  • Her lungs, liver, and immune system keep maturing.
  • She may know your voice and your partner's voice.
  • During the 27th week of pregnancy, your baby is as much as four times longer than she was during the 12th week of pregnancy.

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me...Ryan says I have "elephant-itis". It's a medical condition. :)~

    ReplyDelete