June 7, 2010

Week 25

For the first time, Bubba inhibited me. I was going to go whitewater rafting, but was informed that I need to be thinking more lazy river and less whitewater. :(
We spent the past weekend hangin' with Mama and Daddy O. Fun family times - as always! Mama O's down in GA for her summer vacation, I know she's dying to monogram whatnots but we still haven't chosen a name. Plenty of time left!

Below is a photo of Bubba's first 2010 ride on the Pidge. :)

My goal for next week: take a belly pic. I've gotten plenty of nagging and have yet to make it happen, but it's on the agenda.

Baby Development at 25 Weeks Pregnant
  • This week, your baby weighs about a pound and a half, and is about the length of a small cantaloupe.
  • Reach for the stars! When you're 25 weeks pregnant, your baby's hands are fully developed. She even can make a fist.
  • The nerve connections in her hands continue to develop.
  • She uses her hands to explore her environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment