February 4, 2010

Weigh In

We had the 8-week check up this week. Nothing exciting - pee in a cup, get weighed, check BP, talk with the doc. All's normal, on track. This visit was in their big, fancy new office, though.

Anyhow, I have been monitoring my weight to make sure I don't blow up any sooner/more than I'm supposed to. We have a digital scale at home; I've been weighing weekly to keep track. So far, so good. At home (naked, first thing in the morning) I've been 143.6-143.9. Normal weight for me.

At the initial appointment last month I stepped on the scale at the doc's office (also digital) and weighed a whopping 151!!! I was floored! Got off, let it zero out, and got on again - STILL 151. I had on clothes, but not shoes, giant belt or rocks in my pocket! Something was wrong with the scale and I knew it, but didn't say anything.

This week, at the second appointment, I weighed 147. Much better! 3 lbs of clothing.
I believe the scale at the old office was broken - and told the tech that when she weighed me this time. She didn't comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment