July 15, 2010

Week 31

Bubba has some CRAZY wiggles lately! Tons of moving around. Pretty entertaining to watch my basketball of a belly dance. :) I think he may also have some sleep twitches - all will be calm and then out of nowhere I get this spasm of wiggles, then back to calm seas.

My belly also doesn't fit under the table anymore. I just noticed it earlier this week while Hubs and I were at home for lunch and I didn't get to scoot all the way up to the table. I now set my napkin on top of my belly instead of in my lap. :)
It doesn't feel like it's sticking out any further (Hubs says it looks like a torpedo), but it's definitely gotten bigger. It's bulging out more down on the lower half - the bottom half of my belly button is non-existent. The great part is that I rarely shave my legs anymore, and have a solid reason! Hubs lets me use his electric razor and has even offered to shave them for me! I'll be taking him up on that offer real soon (why not?!).

Baby Development at 32 Weeks Pregnant
  • When you're 31 weeks pregnant, your baby weighs more than 3 pounds and is 11 inches long from crown to rump, about the length of a bunch of bok choy.
  • Your baby's reproductive system continues to develop. In boys, testicles are moving from the kidneys through the groin to the scrotum. In girls, her clitoris is visible, but her labia are still growing to cover it.
  • Your baby's lungs are now more developed but are not completely mature.
  • As trillions of brain connections develop, your baby is already using all five senses.
  • You might notice that your baby has more defined periods of being awake (and active) or asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment